KCSkydivingCtr

4-way Scrambles April 8th at The Kansas City Skydiving Center

Just a reminder that this Saturday we will be hosting 4-way scrambles at The Kansas City Skydiving Center. Bring your team, bring your friends, or just bring yourself! The Super Otter will still be here, so take advantage of it with a friendly competition. All experience levels welcome; teams will be put together at 10am. Also, Saturday evening we will be giving away a certificate for 30% off a Javelin Odyssey container. Every time you jump on Saturday, your name will be entered in the raffle. Be sure to stick around Sunday for some more great Otter jumps from 14,000 feet. See you there!

http://www.kcskydiving.com
The Kansas City Skydiving Center

It's a scrambles, so I'd seriously doubt it.

For those that may not know: in a scrambles, people are divided into pools according to ability, then names are drawn from a hat to make up teams. You then go and have some fun :P.

Thank you for explaining this. I didn't know exactly what a scramble is. Sounds like fun and I'm planning on being at the dz Saturday. Just might have to participate!
I love my husband!

Dino is exactly correct. We will put together teams based on experience levels and each team will be assigned a dive pool. The competition will consist of 5 rounds, and video will be provided free. Scrambles are a fun way to meet other jumpers and do some fun skydives, in a low-pressure competition. We will be giving out fun prizes to all the teams at the end of the day. We recommend a minimum of 50 jumps/B license. See you all this weekend!

Thank you for explaining this. I didn't know exactly what a scramble is. Sounds like fun and I'm planning on being at the dz Saturday. Just might have to participate!

Scrambles are a ridiculous amount of fun, and you get to jump with folk that you might not normally. Go for it - you'll have a ball!

Four-way scrambles were a blast today! After a long, hard fought battle and multiple video reviews, the winning team was "Karen and Her Boy Toys," averaging 5.367 points per round. Many thanks to everybody who came out! The weather was clear, and it's supposed to be even warmer tomorrow. Come jump the Otter while it's still here!

http://www.kcskydiving.com