racer42

Skydive U coaching

me...best investment that I ever put into skydiving. went to Search II with 100 jumps...left with 120, got on a 4way team with other members that had over 800 jumps each, then got my AFF rating with 360 jumps. It worked for me. if you got specific questions pm me.

me also, best investment that I ever put into skydiving.

I just came back from the Search IV, and I am skydiving baby! ;) you have no idea how much you can improve with the skydive U coaches, every skydive is a good skydive with those coaches, they will always bring the best out of you and will make you improve in skydiving no matter the skill level you have.

In the Search they took me back from basic and got me to advance in one week. First it was canopy control with Scott (Miller I think, sorry folks I am bad with names) great coaching for a perfect landing! after that they take you to 1 on 1 (1 coach with 1 student) and teach you from basic (stable fall) to advanced skills (all kinds of turns, sliding while turning, etc.) then they will take you to the 2 on 2 (2 coaches with 2 students) and make you do cool 4-way RW!

you also get great seminars on exits, packing, mental training with john derosalia, spotting, stretching (now that is something that a lot of us don't do before skydiving, and you have no idea how much it helps) and you also get a day of wind tunnel, and there is nothing like The Tunnel! B|

Hey slut I am hoping to get to your level and have the job you have! ;)

=========================
"I confess I am an addict! a Tunnel addict that is!" -drenaline
Skydive Team Pandemonium

Hey Racer, I am sure you already know this but there are two SDU coaches at our DZ. One is hard to get to do the jumps but the other isn't. PM me if you want/need their names.

Jeff

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

cheers! :D

Today if you want, just email me the flight number and estimated time and date of arrival and I'll pick you up at the airport, you might get some free jumps by giving skydive U coaching. hey bring Pete he said he wanted to surf.

I have 3 free beds and lots of beer!

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com

If you want to set up a camp or something this summer...I am so in. Pete is heading to Japan at somepoint this summer, but maybe we could work something out. I would love to go. Good to jump at a new place with some new friends.

Isnt it past your bedtime...or are you still up drinking that white lightning stuff???

I was thinking about that too, a latin america skydive U camp but its gonna be way expensive bringing the coaches, renting a plane big enough and giving free beer to the coaches.

It is past my bed time and nope, am drinking some nicaragua rum, yesterday got drunk with that white lightning stuff.

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com