DivinDon

finished AFF thanks to the guys that

yeah baby i am on my own now just need to practice,practice,practice did my hop n pop from 5000' didn't even realize it was my graduation jump until I landed and they told me.I would like to thank all TM,JM,coaches you guys risk your life so that new people like me can get into this sport you guys are awesome if not for you guys I would not be on my way to an "A". Thanks guys it is a dangerous job just so someone else can have fun.YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

Peace Out Don

Thanks guys I did buy a case for the DZ that night couldn't even stay to savor one though.Not to worry though I'm sure I will owe quite a bit this summer.I will make sure not to have any other plans and celebrate with the guys that help me get where I am at now.Man I love this shit!!!!!!

Later Don

My hop-n-pop I went to 5,000'.I jumped out got stable and pulled.It was a lot more fun than I had expected.It is a very short ride to 5,000' and since I was about 4,000' under canopy I was able to do some canopy work that I needed to get signed off on my proggression card.I believe I have to do two of these before I can try for the A liscense.