thesaint

Sky Dive West Point

We went over to West point today and had three great jumps. That was my first time at the point and I really enjoyed it. Met some new people all nice and got on two great R/W jumps. The first was a four way with Carol Clay that's right THE Carol Clay she is soooooo nice and down to earth. Then I had a super cool 6 way with five other great skydivers. If you are ever in the neighborhood stop by West Point. It's a great DZ with friendly people. Thanks to everyone at West Point and to all the new friends I made today. See you all real soon.;)

"If a thousand people agree on a dumb ideal, it's STILL a dumb ideal."

Skully Bro #1 - POPS# 10440

West Point is awesome!

We were immediately adopted into the group and found ourselves on the first load doing 4 way with some of the West Point regulars.

I'd like to thank Jaime for suggesting a trip to West Point and for bringing Norman and Frenchy with her. I'd like to thank Jennifer for coming to West Point - her third drop zone in three days.

I'd like to thank the regular gang at West Point ~ Jason, Willow, Carolyn, Jim, Rick, Keith, Rabbit, and everyone else!

Hope to come back soon!
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

Yeah WP does RAWK!!!

If you or anyone else can make it out...this weekend is the CAROL CLAY B-DAY BASH BOOGIE....

3 CASA's, A SUPER OTTER.....lots of beer/food/fun

There will be state record attempts all weekend (100 way). Come on out....

Check the link in my signature...

I am really glad to hear that I will be taking a friend on her first skydive in october and have not left my home DZ (CSS). So I am happy to hear that I picked a good place to go skydive at.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.