FFAdventures

Wildwood Beach Boogie July 1-4 Non-competitors, too!

Please join us at America's Doo-Wop Boogie on the Beach in Wildwood New Jersey. Skydive Cross Keys is bringing along 2 helicopters, big turbine aircraft, and free organizing for everyone!
Nighttime on the boardwalk is crazy-fun, with games, rides, rollercoasters, free fireworks, and the famous tram car.
In daytime, cheer on your favorites in the Swoop competition, join a freefly or RW group, and even bring along your friends and family for their very first jumps right on the beach!
Registration is $25 for the weekend, or $20 per day. D License and water gear is required. For more information please call us at 856-629-7553 or drop us a line at [email protected].
Where the world comes to skydive!

Someone say beach jumps? B|

Can you add some info about what airport we're taking off from, where we can pack, etc.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yes! We take off from Cape May Airport, and helicopters will lift off right from the beach! Packing and lift tickets available on the beach in front of the landing area. Shuttle vans provided from the beach to the airport for airplane loads.
You can also pack on the airport if you wish. It is a really nice little FBO with a good cafe.
Landing area is in front of bleachers between 2 giant piers, each jammed with roller coasters, rides, and a ferris wheel, so the visuals are spectacular!
To register, please contact us and ask for an invitation. 856-629-7553, or [email protected].

Alright, so who all is going to be there? First skydiving event that I will be attending (talked the wife into going- she can take the kid on some rides while I get to watch the skydiving). So I'm just wondering out of the dz.commers, who I might see down there? I'll only be there on Friday (working retail sucks, so I have to work Saturday and Sunday).

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Load organizers confirmed:
John Klueg of the East Coast Freefly School (based in Z-Hills) will be here for Freeflyers all weekend.
Jack Tempe for RW flyers

We may also have a day with Bill Legard of the big-way RW teams Cross Keys RW Project and Cross Keys Traffic 8-way!

Manifest right on the beach with your load organizer!