Chrissay

Brian Germain Canopy Course June 3-5th--Skydive Tecumseh--

BRIAN GERMAIN’S CANOPY PILOTING COURSE

Skydive Tecumseh will again be hosting Brian Germain and his Canopy Piloting Course. The goal of the course is to promote safety and primarily focuses on canopy skills. Specific topics include: the Theory of Canopy Flight, Advanced Canopy Flight, Psychology of Skydiving and Fear Psychology. This course will benefit various skill levels from student to experienced skydiver so don't miss out on this opportunity!

The course will start the evening of June 3rd (Friday) and will finish up on June 5th (Sunday). Please contact Sporto at [email protected] if you are interested in participating in the course or if you have any questions. You may also contact Skydive Tecumseh at 517.423.7720 for more information.

I'd highly recommend this course, I did it a few weeks ago (in Australia) and learnt so much. Everyone on the course learnt something, whether they had thousands of jumps or were just off AFF. I'll probably be doing it again next time he's in Australia.
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

Ditto, can't say enough about what I think of this course. Whether you have 5 jumps or 5000, you will learn something and it just might make you rethink the way you fly and how much emphasis you put on packing and flying your canopy.....
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

I am really looking forward to this course. Last year I wasn't able to make the course because I had to work at the DZ all weekend.

We have people signed up right now who have 50 jumps, a couple hundred jumps and a few thousand and has been swooping for years. Everyone can learn a lot from his course.

Brian is an absolutely amazing teacher. I was talking to him on the phone last night to confirm the plans for the weekend and in our 20 minute phone coversation I learned like 3 new things about my canopy. Amazing!

Thank you to Brian and to all of those who participated in the course this year! It is safe to say that everyone walked away with an enormous amount of new knowledge and more confidence in their canopy skills. B|
For me this class came at a perfect time because I am working on 'higher speed approaches' and it was so great to get a better understanding of what my wing does under many different circumstances. Also I received some wonderful tips on my approaches. It was also great to have Brian out there videoing our landings and getting a thorough debrief on everyones jump. I learned a lot from what other people were doing too.

So if you have the chance to take his course...TAKE IT!! B|