Winnie

Otter in Palatka

The AerOhio Super Otter will be back in Palatka for the next couple of weekends.

We should have some good weather this weekend - partly cloudy, light winds with a high around 70 degrees!

Snowbirds and Nascar fans (we are an hour away from Daytona) - come on out and enjoy the good weather and a great airplane!

Mark and I had the grill fired up tonight!!( had to call everybody back in Ohio to let them know what we were doing tonight...) Marvin was out today and it looks like he is bringing the fish for our blackened grouper that is on the menu for Sat....... :) Interested peter?

If Sid is coming I have a nice surprise for him too, but he'll have to stay until sunset to get it.:o Interested peter?

well - sorta, but if it's what I think it is, I kinda quit (for now) :S
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Hey, how come Sid gets all the surprises?!?

Well.......I dooo like those English guys:ph34r:.... No I went home last week and found something in my basement amongst the 6 boxes I had down there. Something I know he enjoys.....It's revolutionary....:P

PS!!!!! I've heard "Swoopie" 82 TIMES TONIGHT!!!!!! NO MORE UNTIL TMR!!!!!!!!!! :)