craigwalsh

AFF in Oz Any Suggestions

Looking to do an AFF course when i travel to Oz later this year does anyone have any suggestions to great DZ's to learn at, be good if the DZ had somewhere nearby to stay at. Had a look in the directory but would appriciate some personal experiences from other skydivers.

Many thanks
Craig

Where abouts in oz will you be? If ur staying in NSW go to Gloucester...www.tandemskydiving.com.au great dz.I`m doing my AFF there

How many dropzones have you been to that you compare it to?

craigwalsh, a good start would be to look at the dropzone.com DZ listings and reviews for DZs in the State you'll be visiting.

nothing to see here

Hi Craig,

I did my AFF at Brisbane Skydiving Centre, Queensland, run by Brian Scoffell and about 50 minutes drive from Brisbane. They will collect/drop off from the city or airport. Small very friendly DZ with a Cessna 206 and 182, bunkhouse, showers, kitchen and bar. I got 1 on 1 instruction and total attention, worked for me.

There is also a much bigger DZ about an hour and 15' out from Brisbane at Ramblers. I was there at the Equinox boogie in October. Great facilities, but much busier.

Both of these DZ's are 7 day operations.

Have fun and good luck with the AFF wherever you go.:)