McDuck

Skydive Parkton's Halloween Bash

For those of you who will be in our neck of the woods, unable to make it to any other DZ Halloween boogie or simply looking for a new crowd to schmooze, come on out to Skydive Parkton's Halloween Bash. Yes, BEEF BASE ALPHA is having a little shindig with free pizza and beer on Saturday night. There will be a costume contest for all of you crossdressers costume junkies (the winner will receive $100 in jump tickets), and did I mention free pizza and beer? There will probably be additional reasons to come out for a heckuva good time, but I'm not at liberty to discuss those at this juncture...wouldn't be prudent. Suffice it to say that we'll do our best to make sure nobody leaves...ever. Uh, I mean, we'll do our best to make sure everyone has a great time. This is also the perfect time to get your Sonic Beef name and learn the lore of The Beef. We'd love to have you join our revelry, so come on out and feel the love.
B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Well, you know how it is: usually when we have these parties we arrange for the karaoke. So, hopefully that will be the case this time. Oh, and I doubt there will be any nudity...unless the weather warms up significantly at night around here. :P

Edited to add: Besides, I can't take my clothes off in public...too many Sasquatch sightings. :D:P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Well, you know how it is: usually when we have these parties we arrange for the karaoke. So, hopefully that will be the case this time.

Yes, its confirmed after several phone calls....There will be Karaoke. So get your singing voices ready.

SEE YA at the DZ!!!!!!!!!!!
SONIC BEEF #1 BASE 708, NC BASE 3
SLI,IADI,AFFI.TIE.FAA Rigger, Single & Multi Commercial Pilot,CFI, CFII, MEI

Okay, there you have it from his royal Beefness: there will be karaoke and nudity...wait, did he mention the nudity, or am I letting the inner monologue out again?

BEEF BASE ALPHA welcomes all jumpers and party people this Saturday, so come on out and jump your tail off, but leave enough of it to party it to a nub at the end of the day. B|

*BUMP*

Weather is supposed to be up to 80 on Saturday, after some morning fog, so Skydive Parkton's Halloween Bash is ON!

We'll have free pizza and beer, karaoke for those who decide after a few drinks that they can croak out a song or two (we'll see if we can provide "guide vocals" for those looking to emulate Ashlee Simpson) and a costume contest where the winner will receive $100 in jump tickets.

Come on out if you're in the area and looking for good people and good times...otherwise we'll send out the press gangs to round you all up. :PB|