psychoswooper

Skydive Tallahassee halloween party

Skydive Tallahassee is holding it's 6th annual Halloween Party....anyone who has ever been knows that people take our costume party & contest very seriously, so the best, wildest, coolest costumes come out (OK so we have had a few no-costumes as costumes, but that's another story)

No registration Fee.... Free food & refreshments......Fast climbing King Air & a drawing each & every load for 1 free slot. Live Band !!!!

Soliciting really good jello-shot recipes

Oh yeah baby....Hell-O-Ween....my favorite. I can't wait to get dressed up. Nobody will know who I am. And FREE registration? Free Food? Free live band ? Free drinks & Jello shots? A free jump on every load? What's next free Tandems ;)
I hope the real Wiccans show up again, their daughter is kinda hot. Well actually so is mama

Its always the Best party of the year!!! :D Always people with interesting costumes.... Like the Bum with the Huge dildo hanging out of the pants and the sign that said "will work for sex"

then their was the trailer park couple, that came dressed as a trailer park
and there is usually a prize awarded for best costume!!:o
--------------------------------------------------
What doesn't kill you... only requires brief hospitalization!!

Cindy, anymore info on whats happening that Saturday nite??

OK this is what we got so far: NO REGISTRATION FEE ! Super Fast King Air jumps all day.(9 out of 10 jumpers agree, with a full load--it was faster than the Super Otter)
Each load, a drawing for a free jump. Night time. Free food & "refreshments" start at 7:30-8 PM . Live Band "Travesty" back by popular demand from our 10 yr Anniversary Boogie... starts at 8:30...Costume contest during band break at 9:15. Band continues.....people partake of beverages, SL John rips up the dance floor. Capt John fuels up the bonfire with lots of Jet A...I drive around with a golf cart full of jello-shots......over the hills & far away....Hey maybe cops show up & "arrest" me again :) That was sooooo fun... Maybe we can all dress up like cops & confuse them........A THEME- Halloween Boogie , that would be different.

So I'm looking forward to this kickass boogie. I'm gonna blow you all away with this years costume. Some of you might already know what it is... Looking forward to Travesty, a kickass band you just want to mosh and break shit to...maybe we'll chop up one of the picnic tables and use it to feed the 12hour bonfire. Or maybe we'll throw a drunk passed out whuffo in there. Anyway, lookin forward to seeing everyone there.

A guy passes his A license check dive and he thinks he knows everything... what is this world coming to?:S

Can't wait to see what kind of creative stuff people come up with this year... I personally haven't decided yet... but you know it'll be a good one... Hope to see all you crazy MoFo's out there.

BRING ON THE FLOCK!!! Now does anyone else have any FLOCKIN questions?:DB|:P

Oh yeah almost forgot, we're working on a nice FIREWORKS display to add a little color to the already very colorful (and sometimes off-color) festivities.
I know a few of the "costumes: that people are planning & all I can say is that it seems like it will be as crazy as it has always been.
So once again..free food, drink, jello-shots, live band. 1 free jump drawn from every load...
Golf cart races.....Oh whoops that's right, Only 1 cart right now...well BYOGC & we can do it ;)

Oh yeah as if you have your own Golf Cart... Maybe you can rent one. Just don't "f " it up like somebody did to the other one.......good thing they're electric & not gas.... We all know what happened last time Cindy got ahold of a gas one after 5 hours of drinking tequila...hmmm ?? I think she still has scars on her elbow
Anyway, we all plan to have a hell of a time at the Halloween Party. All of the DZ regulars will be there plus the FEMA gang of 10-15. And the crew from Sandy Bottoms Bar down by St Marks....
Let the good times ROLL :)

Well maybe this time we can avoid making tandem instructors, projectiles.... although with all the alcohol floating around I am sure there will be plenty of people being thrown:D:D

Can't wait to see everyone there.... Bring your bird-man suits cause theres gonna be some flockinB|

Hey what's up.....this is Mike

I came down with the rest of the Air Force Crew to do our AFF stuff 2 weeks ago!! Just wanted to say what a kick ass group of people you guys were and wish I could make it for the boogie.....unfortunately, I'll be tearing up the skies going supersonic instead:P

Wish you all the best and have a rockin good time!

Mike
Columbus AFB, MS

Hey Mike. Glad we could be of service to you, and congrats on kicking butt on your AFF course along with Russel, Jason, Lori, David & Rudy. You guys are the kind of students that we feel priveledged to have pass through our (King Air ) door....
We really wish you guys could make the Halloween Boogie so we could introduce you to the post graduation and after-hours side of skydiving but I guess we'll get to do that when you all get back Moody AFB. Best of luck in flying all that cool stuff thats almost as cool as parachutes...OK, maybe it's cooler than parachutes....but hey, you guys get the best of both worlds. Let us know when you're headed back & we'll throw an AirForce Appreciation Boogie special for you guys, Matt & Jarrod, & The PJs who jump here.

OK everybody. It's that day !! Let the games begin.The Halloween Boogie kicks off at 9 AM.
The hot tub is fixed -and clean- and will probably stay that way for at least an hour tonight. A band member had a last minute family emergency so we're gonna have to make do with a DJ...but, you know us, we can party to a transistor radio cause we all just have a good time digging each others company.
One free jump on each load. Free food, beer & jello-shots, huge bonfire, fireworks, NO REGISTRATION. Costume Contest. Come on out & have some fun.

OK last post from me since the event is now over. All I can say is "WOW' and "THANK YOU --EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU VERY MUCH!"
Everytime I think that things can't posibly get any better. they do.
I think this may be the first time in 6 years that the females out numered the males The costumes.....gotta give that special mention to "Drew" attorney at law.....nice "one" buddy. all the girls appreciated i"it" ;);)
S.K. You did new tricks with light sticks that I hadn't seen before & I thought I had seen it all. Thanks for the entertainment and the "shower"
Although the turn out at the party in the evening was a bit smaller than last year's huge bash, Capt John just confirmed that more actual skydiving took place. And I think everybody agreed they made some quality jumps.
Once again thank you & thanks to the man upstairs who makes it all possible.