CSpenceFLY

Beach jumps in Destin Aug 28-29

RoamingDZ.com is organizing beach jumps in Destin,Fla. If all goes well it will be the weekend of Aug.28-29.I don't have all the details yet.I am posting to hopefuly find someone in the area down there to get some info from about places to stay and such.Check in at RoamingDZ.com on the message board if you can help out or if you would like to attend.

Chris

What an awesome location! The airport is no more than 5 min from the beach (depending where you are on the strip)

One really good hangout place is [ url "www.ajs-destin.com " ] AJ's [/url]

The Holiday Inn is pretty nice, but there are many hotels on Hwy 98.

I love AJ's! It's such a fun, open place. (By open, I just mean outdoors-open, not S & M open). Man, Chris, I wish I could go to the beach jumps, but I think my weekend at Rantoul and one in Rhode Island is gonna tap me for money for the month of August. Have fun, though!

B|

Kelly

Where is the meet?I don't think this will effect a swoop meet turnout.

It's in Deland. I just figured the people who might like to swoop the beach the most might already be doing something. I hope you have a good turnout. I wish I lived closer to Destin!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

RoamingDZ.com is organizing beach jumps in Destin,Fla. If all goes well it will be the weekend of Aug.28-29.I don't have all the details yet.I am posting to hopefuly find someone in the area down there to get some info from about places to stay and such.Check in at RoamingDZ.com on the message board if you can help out or if you would like to attend.

Chris

Damn! One weekend earlier and you'd have myself, Plaything and a tequila swilling midget.. Unfortunately, that weekend, Plaything and I will be back in CA.. You may still get the Anvil, though.. ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Starting to recover from a great weekend.Thanks to everyone for coming and I hope it was worth your effort to be there.I special thanks to the Eglin Yacht Club for their hospitality on the beach after the jumping was done.Look for info on beach jumps in September here or on RoamingDZ.com.We will plan on cooking on the beach after jumping next time.

Chris,

Pleasure meeting you and your wife Friday nite. Glad to see you all had a good time at the beach.

Hopefully my wife and I can come to the next beach jump. She graduted student status Sat and hopefully I will next week. (I was flopping 'round like a dish rag, so Tom B. gigged me, lol).

Scott

Hey Congrats to your misses Scott. sHE TOOK SOME GOOD OLD ADVICE FROM THE BRIT HEY.LOL The beach jumps were bloody awesome. Managed to get 6 in Saturday. I'm sure Robbie will be giving an update at around 3pm as he has nothing to do. I'm hoping you can get a hold of the owner with the skyvan for the next one Chris. Its just sat there doing nothing. Also, put up some more pics of the event at Roamingdz The one you have of Kevin is awesome.
See ya later
Lee
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2