catfishhunter

Skydive Ogden.June 18, 19 and 20 we will have Tittusville's Mighty King Air

June 18, 19 and 20 we will have Tittusville's Mighty King Air. This is the WORLD'S fastest climbing jump plane.

Some of the fun things planned are:
Pork Pig Cookout, w/pot-luck
Lobster Tails (pre-purchasing needed) Advise if you would like one. ~$10.00 - $12.00
Cool T-Shirts
Live Music

This will be Axel & Yoko's going away boogie.
http://www.skydiveogden.com

This is gonna KICK ASS! :ph34r:

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Hey Nathan. Email Suzanne and tell her yourself! ;)
[email protected] I am sure she would love to hear from you :)
I am not getting a lobster tail myself, Pig and lobster just doesn't sound like a good combo..:S

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Hehe. I was just kidding. They should have my new rig there by now, so that's one of the first places I'm stopping anyway. Really, I was just looking for a way to use the "get me two" line though.;)

Anyway, see you there! I'll be the guy with a smile on my face that looks like he was just released from prison.....er.....I mean Korea!

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

LOL I figured you was ;) I am sure Dawn has already hooked you guys up! Hey they are doing Ballon Jumps Tomorrow (Tuesday) Sucks I can't get work off ^#%^@$#^#!^^^#%$#@!#$^%!#

Oh Well this weekend is gonna kick ASS!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

Tomorrow Morning at 6 am in Eden? Call Brian and Suzanne. Call the 800 627 jump number they should answer.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

don't have anything to do with that description. Just posted what was sent to me;) 8 min to 13k is friggin fast and if someone else can get you there in 7:45 does it make that much a difference?

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

Oh, it's getting close now. Went out Wednesday and got 7 jumps for a little warmup. Saw the new rig, but it wasn't together yet, but it will be for Friday. Now crossing my fingers for the weather on Friday. Saturday and Sunday look good though.

Oh, and I do have the lobsters taken care of.B|

See you there!

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

:D I am trying to get off work early today and come make a couple jumps :D If not I wil be there first thing saturday morning!

7 jumps on a Wednesday is pretty friggin good! What did you get on every load?

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT