VanillaSkyGirl

Bridge the Gap...June 5-6th at Skydive Elsinore

This is a weekend camp at Skydive Elsinore for skydivers with approximately 300 jumps or less, who have a desire to vastly improve their skydiving skills.

There will be seminars from Performance Designs, Relative Workshop, master riggers and world class coaches, as well as, professional freefly and formation skydiving coached jumps for two whole days. (John LeBlanc, among others, gives the greatest seminars.) The focus is on improving the newer jumper's skills. They have booked coached tunnel time on Friday night and Sunday night at a VERY inexpensive rate! There is food for the campers and a raffle at the end with lots of amazing prizes. (Last year one of the prizes was a new canopy from PD!!!) This camp is soooo worth it. If you go, you will learn so much!

THIS is the website for the camp. Just do it!!! :)

I am all over this one. Cannot wait. . .will probably get my 100th jump in this weekend. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

It will definitely be at bridge the gap. . .due to an unfortunate circumstance, I may not be at the boogie the entire time, if at all at Perris.

Edited to add: I'm skeered now. . .lol!
FGF #6
Darcy

Hey Darcy, I'll be at thr Bridge the Gap weekend too. This is sooooo cool, I can't wait to see everyone there....especially you & VanillaSkyGirl, hopefully Nightingale will be there too.

See ya!
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Yay, you get to jump again. . .I am sure you are looking forward to getting back in the sky. . .
FGF #6
Darcy