tans

Sugar Gliderz at Skydive Orange this weekend

For those of you who haven’t already heard, Amy Chmelecki from the Sugar Gliderz freefly team will be organizing and coaching at Skydive Orange, VA, May 22-23. If you don’t know Amy, she’s an amazing freeflyer — one of the best and part of the recent world record in Perris — and a super-cool chick. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and have a great time jumping with her. The event is open to everyone and Amy will be available to jump with both registered boys and girls all day Saturday, as well as Sunday afternoon. To make sure the chicks get every possible chance to jump with Amy though, she's reserved Sunday morning just for one-on-ones with all the girls. Your $20 registration will also get you dinner on Saturday night, so stick around the dz for the party!

And just on the quiet, it's the 10 year skydiving anniversary of our favorite local freefly chick, Nancy Koreen, so we have even more to celebrate - like we need it! ;)

So come jump and party with the chicks this weekend! See you at O! B|

Awwww.
I would have loved to be there for that!

How you doing Tans?
Say Happy anniversary to Nancy for me:)
For anyone who hasnt been to O, its a not to be missed experience!

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

g'day portia!!

we haven't seen you ages! are you still down at CSS? still with FFF? laura was up playing with us the other week which was cool. now we just need to get you to come and say hi agian ;)

hope it's all sunshine and smiles with you chick! :)
tania

Yep still with FF4, still training at CSS and living at the beach (which rawks!)

We (the foxes) are so loving it this year and are off to the tunnel next weekend :)
Will we see ya at Nationals this year? I hear half of O is goingB|

How bout you? send me a pm..B|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

amy's flying solo this time. missy came down to make a wicked cameo appearance not so long ago, but she's busy elsewhere this weekend. which might be a good thing....i'm not sure if our boys could cope with the presence of two such hot and talented freefly chicks in their midst ;)