TXBLKBEAR

Going to the UK for a week! Where can I Jump?

Yea! I'm leaving this place and going to the UK for a week. It's kind of a vacation and I want to get a few jumps in. Need your help.

Here are the details:

I have a USPA B license
I only have 90 jumps
I have my own gear w/cypres2
My wing load is 1:1
And most of all i'm fun to jump with

I will be in Cornwall June 21-26

Thanks for the help.
Blue Skies

Airborne!

Nearest one to Cronwall is Dunkeswell I think. www.parachuting-uk.com but theres not too much around there.

Hibaldstow is quite a big and busy place, I jump up at Peterlee in the NE. Great DZ if u fancy a trip up north!
"It was mainly serves"

There are so many wonderful dropzones in this wonderful country of ourse, staffed by such wonderful people. Everything is wonderful. Everything except Headcorn and Sipson.

"Into the dangerous world I leapt..." William Blake, Songs of Experience

Hinton is by far the best DZ in the UK now with the Let410 its well worth the trek. www.skydive.co.uk

All DZ's are miles from Cornwall but http://www.bpa.org.uk/dropzone/dzone.htm shows where they all are

happy jumping

Hinton is by far the best DZ in the UK now with the Let410 its well worth the trek. www.skydive.co.uk

All DZ's are miles from Cornwall but http://www.bpa.org.uk/dropzone/dzone.htm shows where they all are

happy jumping

Can't talk about any other DZ in the UK, but I would suggest that Netheravon is a lot closer - and it rocks! As far as aircraft goes, I prefer the Grand Caravan to the Let anyway...:P

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.