Lito

Skdiving San Diego???

G'day,
I'm travelling in the US & will be in San Diego for while from Oz. I have my rig with me :)
Only problem is I need a lift to the DZ :( (I think there are 2 near SD). I am staying Downtown & would appreciate a PM from anyone who can help out.

Thanks in advance
Lito

Lito, I don't normally jump at Skydive San Diego, but on the weekends I usually travel to Elsinore or Perris. . .let me know if you would like to go to either of those DZ's on the weekends and I will be happy to take you along with me (if you can put up with my really old car). . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I wanta go!
But I'm still stuck here in oklahoma; I wanta, I wanta, I wanta GO!

Hurry up and get thyself to So. Cal. . .then you can go too. . .:)
FGF #6
Darcy

Hey Lito,
I jump at SD San Diego regularly during the weekends unless there is somethng going down at Elsinore or Perris that happens to be better...
I actually prefer SD SAn Diego over SD So Cal, because of the convenience. But both DZ's have great vibes and good people as well as beer for the end of the day.

I am sure we can arrange something, one of our packers lives downtown as well...

Guy

"The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over"

robertrei: Darcy, I see you have 210 for sale, I was ??? looking 220 but 210 may do, when I get back to LA, if not sold we'll talk; oh yea, I'm the: Quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanta go!
But I'm still stuck here in oklahoma; I wanta, I wanta, I wanta GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurry up and get thyself to So. Cal. . .then you can go too. . .

Darcy

robertrei: ps, when I do get home, I am going to fireup my plane that is over at torrance,,,,,, and fly to DZ heaven whooweee.

No problem Robert. . .see you soon. . .

by the way, it is supposed to be in the 90's this weekend. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Your killing me Girl,your killing me.... wind dragon here in OK just will not sleep, but the temp has been nice 73 to 75. tonight we may get tornados

BLUE SKYS to YOU

Robert