dsbbreck

Why was Brian's post moved?

I think Brian Germain's canopy seminar schedule fit's nicely in EVENTS & places to jump.

Granted it works in Canopy control as well, but GEEEZ aren't we getting a little picky?
David

"Socrates wasn't killed because he had the answer.......he was killed because he asked the question."

From the new forum rules (have you read them?):

Posts should be made to the most relevant forum for the topic. The moderators may move posts at any time if there is a forum better suited for the topic in discussion. Do not cross post to multiple forums.

Cross posting is no longer allowed. Brian posted it here and then decided he'd rather have it in Swooping, so he asked me to move it. Don't make assumptions that I'm being "picky".

Also from the new forum rules:

"Gripe" threads about any action from a moderator including "Where did my post go?" posts will be removed. If you have questions about a moderator's action and they did not provide a reason for the intervention, please contact them via private message.

Send me a pm next time. I'm locking this thread.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon