RozeAY

Georgia Tech Skydiving Alumni

The GT Skydiving Club would like to get in touch with all of our alumni. We've started a page on our website (http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/skydive/?page=alumni) where alumni can send us their information and we'll post it on the site. This way we can see what our alumni are up to as well as allow alumni to get in touch with each other. This will also help to potentially organize future Georgia Tech Skydiving Events.

Thanks!
Allison
GT Skydiving Club President
Team Inviscid

Here I am in San Jose, CA. I graduated in 1976, and was on the first load to jump onto the Tech campus. I don't know how many of my classmates are still jumping, but I know Gary Schaffer in your area still does. Bob Steffel doesn't, Lissa Shoun doesn't, not sure about Mike Littleton, Alan Saylor, Knox Worde, Hill Powell, Alan Murray, Doug Van Zant. Glad to see your competition team doing so well these days.

Gary Allman

and was on the first load to jump onto the Tech campus.

This is on my list of things to do before I die. It hasn't been done in a while, owing to Tech's close proximity to ATL and the fallout from 9/11. One of these days, though, Buzz will fly again.

Matt (MGT '03)