Luminous

Houston - Country Club 20-way?

This falls more under "Gathering" then "Event".

Anybody interested in doing some 20way?

I'm orgainzing (read: attempting to organize) some big way stuff. Our first attempt was hampered by weather but we were able to get a couple of people their "First" dock on a 20way.

I'm trying to maintain a good ratio of non-experienced / experienced jumpers.

Email if interested and I'll give you details.

Edited to add: or PM me. I always forget that. :S

Larry
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

I'd be down for that.
Sorta depends on when. Got a fairly full season lined up.

That said, I would like to practice/ learn more about the super-floater position...

PM me with the dates. If the timing works out, I'll try to drag a few others along.:)
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

There's currently no set date. I'm just going to attempt this once a month or so, as I have been asked repeatedly by low time jumpers, (well, lower than me since I'm low time too), about getting some big way experience.

It's also not a just show up thing. I'm trying to keep a good ratio of experienced to non/low-experienced jumpers to make this both fun and a learning forum. First come/First serve on slots, with a limit on low experienced jumpers.

I'm sending out an email to all "interested" parties about a week prior asking yes/no will you attend. That keeps commitment time to a minimum while allowing me to get things prepped for the weekend. If you do happen to just show up I'll do my best to get you on, no guarantee.

If I get 20, great. If it turns out to be 8, that's great also. I currently have 39 "interested" people for March 27th.

So, let me know if your interested via PM or Email, since I don't make it a point to check post all the time.

Cheers.
Larry
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock