Kdsosso

3/7/04 at Lodi

Big THANKYOU to Bill Dause who organized and pulled out the otter today! This was by far the most educational day I have had at a dropzone yet. :D Not to mention PERFECT weather!

(OH...Another thank you has to go out for all the other participants (much more experienced jumpers) who were willing to jump with the "low timer" and give advice and their time- you know who you are)

This mornings first two jumps were mainly focused on teaching how to take bigger pieces off of the plane to form a solid base quickly and to develop good awareness for keeping everything level. The next few jumps were larger formations ranging from 12-18 people. They focused on flying your slot, safety, and the discipline needed to be on bigger formation loads.

The jumps went extremely well and I think everyone had a good time. I can't wait till next Sunday!!!!!!;)

Yes, Bill, if you read this I will be out there Saturday as well...but I can't wait to learn more...hehehehe:P

Thanks again for a great and safe weekend!

Ah, gee thanks. :$ I would have loved to have participated. I spoke with Bill D. and he said I could on the smaller stuff like building the base but I need an RW suit first. Looks like I won't be able to order one for a few more weeks. :( $$$ deficient here. :S

We'll see ya out there next time, maybe this Saturday? Hmm, I still haven't jumped the Otter......

Give your dad a big hello for me will ya?

Jeff