curtismelaniej

Skydive Elsinore-- Ex-C-el Basic Camp

Hey everyone! THIS weekend, February 14-15, come on out to Skydive Elsinore-- the Ex-C-el Basic Camp is starting! If you're a newer jumper, looking to get better, meet new people, and have some fun-- come on out. We're calling it the Ex-C-el Basic Camp because that's what we're doing-- focusing on the basics that ALL skydivers need to know as they start out in our awesome sport--- and Ex-C-el stands for Excellence and Commitment at Elsinore! (I must admit, I like that! :$) Over the course of the year, we'll be working on basic body flight and all the elements that go along with that. As we build flying skills, we hopefully can also participate in some of the other events the DZ has to offer-- like putting a team together for Poker Run, Dueling DZ's, 10-way speed, etc. Good skills are the foundation for everything else-- so that will be our primary focus-- body postition, fall rate control, turns, exits, etc, etc. The Ex-C-el Basic camp is meant to be a relaxed place for everyone to feel welcome-- a place where you can find direction to any path you want to take in skydiving----- Whatever you have questions about, we can help you find answers to-- professional one-on-one coaching, tunnel camps, freefly coaching, canopy flight schools, gear selection, 4-way, DZ events... the list just goes on and on. If I personally can't give you the answer, I'll send you to the person will. If any of you know me, I'm already very excited about this (more than I normally get ;))-- I love meeting new people, helping people succeed, and having a great time in the process! Ok, I'll stop rambling for now-- if you have any questions, feel free to email/PM me-- other wise, hope to see you this weekend! I'll be at the DZ at 8:00am, but if you can't make that, please feel free to show up whenever you can!
Cheers and Blues!
Mel B|
PS. I'll post the rest of the dates going forward, when they are all officially set! (yay)