tkhayes

Cessna Ways postponed at Z-Hills

Yep, 2 weeks ago, we had 35-40 people. Today, due to last minute cancellations, we have 14-18 people, even some of those are still maybes.

hmmm, anyway, Dave Ruckert and I decided to scrub the event altogether. Seems the timing, Thailand, peoples lack of commitment has made this a non-event. Event though everyone seemed to be interested, we had trouble getting people to actually commit the time and money when it came right down to it.

So this weekend, Dave and Boxman will be here as there are people traveling to the event anyway, and we have organized loads, color coordinated dives, Dave has some very cool shirts made up, and we expect to have a much smaller and closer-in event. Norman Kent will still be here, and hopefully we can have some formation loads throughout the weekend and into next week.

We apologize for the cancellation, I but from our end, it is difficult to get people to send in their $$ and really commit to this. I expect it will be on track for next year.

Stay in touch with us if you are interested (I mean REALLY interested) [email protected] or Dave Ruckert [email protected]

TK Hayes
Skydive City