xavenger

Going to Florida Tunnel in Feb - anyone wanna share time?

Myself and a friend (both from the UK) are going to the Skyventure tunnel in Orlando at the end of February and are looking for people to share block time with us. We're going to be in the area for a couple of weeks.

For those who haven't been before, if you buy in hourly blocks you tend to get the best prices. An hourly block breaks down in 30 x 2 minute sessions and you can share these out amongst whoever in your group.

For example: If all sharing equal time

2 people = 15 x sessions each
3 people = 10 x sessions each
5 people = 6 x sessions each

By buying block time like this the price per session comes down to about $18.33 .. Just over $9 per minute. A bargain!

You're not just limited to going in to the tunnel on your own .. you can do up to 4 way, so if 4 of you share a 2 minute session it costs about $4.58 each.

Anyway, it all becomes a mathematical nightmare .. so lets not get in to too much detail just yet .. first of all .. are any of you seriously interested in sharing some time in the second half of february.. if so drop me a line and we'll try sort something out.

My email addy is [email protected]

Blue skies

James

PS. Sorry if I've got any facts about the tunnel wrong in here, I think it's all accurate!

B| I'm interested and can get another friend, originally from the UK also, participate. If you are still interested, let me know. You can email me (address noted in my profile). You mentioned the end of February. Please let me know your exact dates. Weekend preferable but regardless, let me know.

Thanks!

Patty