WayneRATS

Border Parachute Centre (Brunton UK) Send Off

I'm not going, but I think the St.Andrews cesna may be flying down with a load full, dz'z closed that weekend - so you get not only a pilot and 5 skydivers - but a plane too

Yep, the Cessna 185 is going down with a load of jumpers, plus there will probably be a few other people making their way down for the weekend. :)

Is Borders shutting for good? There was a brief mention in the December mag about it shutting due to residential development, but I wasn't sure if this meant that it was shutting for good or if there was enough room for skydiving to continue at a later date. If it is shutting for good that means we have lost 2 DZ's this year!

Now you guys have fun down there now, i cant make it cos im working , grrr. My firat jump was down there. I heard St andrews 185 and peterelee's 182 is going down so it should be a good laugh, any of you heard if its re oping at a diffrent place?

Hope the weather hold for yous all

best person to ask is George he'll sharp let you know..
;)

Ill be there with bells on can't wait just remembered I also have ot buy 1st jump beers so there we go!!!!
(meh I dont even drink [:/] )

will chocolate do instead I like chocolate......

we'll make it the best send off ever cos it's my 1st one along with my other half wayne's

Border holds 2 special occasions for us my 1st, 2nd & 3rd jump and my o/h wayneRATS fs1 and hopefully weather permiting 100th jump along with many happy times spent with CCI & Wife and wee bitch (Mandy), also the great ppl who jump there and who are really happy to help pitterful student like me!

Cheers you lot good luck