tkhayes

Cessna 100 Ways - Z-Hils

The current Cessna World Record Organizer, Da3ve Ruckert is hosting and inviting you all to come and be part of an amazing event. 100 People from 27 Cessna's to build the world's largest Cessna Formation Skydive.

The dates are set, the aircraft are in place. the invites have been sent to those we know and you are welcome to participate by contacting us directly or Dave Ruckert for the event.

Organizers:

Dave Ruckert [email protected]
Derek Thomas [email protected]
Boxman Bill Engel [email protected]
TK Hayes [email protected]

Chief Pilot, Lance Aikins [email protected] or (360) 893-5321

Information: (from Dave himself)

The plan is to build, from 12500 feet, a 100 way jumping from a formation of 27 Cessnas. The dates of the Cessna 100 way are January 17-24th, 2004 at Skydive City Zephyrhills, Florida USA.

Please check out www.digitalskydive.com for all information related to this event. We will be updating the web site as necessary. For some of you, this invitation is arriving later than expected. I have lost some time due to the very tragic death of Lee Loncasty here in Australia. She was not only a close friend but also my wife's' sister. My apologies for the delay.

Briefly, our schedule is as follows: Arrival day for most people will
be Friday January 16th. Our first get together is 8:00 AM Saturday Jan 17th, Skydive City Drop Zone. Saturday and Sunday 17-18 January we will be building the 100 way formation from 5 large aircraft (usual Twin Otter formations.) Sunday and Monday morning, the Cessnas will all be arriving. Starting noon, Monday we will begin jumping from the
Cessnas. During the 8 day event, we will have a welcoming banquet, and a farewell banquet, dates of the banquets to be finalized soon.

The cost of the Cessna 100 way are as follows: $1150 USD.

$150 deposit due immediately. This deposit guarantees you a slot, and is non
refundable, no matter what. A total of $500 USD is due December 1, 2003. The balance of the $1150 is due January 1st, 2003. You may of course pay the total all at once. All money received will be held in an account in your name at Skydive City. What your money gets you:

Up to 30 jumps
two banquets
the usual T-shirts, goodies
a world class camera team headed up by Norman Kent
the organization (piece of cake)
and the planned 27 Cessnas!
Send all money to: Skydive City attn: Cessna 100 Way. P.O. Box 1599 Zephyrhills, FL 33539. You may fax CC details to (813) 782-0599. All credit cards are accepted but Diners Club. Do not email your credit card details. Send Check, money order, and/or credit card details.

We have a lot more in store for the event, but that is the meat and potatoes of the gig. Again, check out the web site for updates. I leave Australia on July 22d for the US. (yes Dave is here and getting the event ready-TK) and will be at the Lost Prairie Boogie in Montana as a load organizer.

We also have arranged motels at $44 a night double occupancy at the
Crystal Springs. (hotel list)

Thank you for now, be safe, skydive! Dave Ruckert.

Please include the following:
Name
Full mailing address
# jumps
phone #
fax #
Brief skydiving history with a focus on large formations
email address (yes, I know, I already have nearly all of them, but do it anyway)
Height
Weight
Bullet proof skydiving slot (eg base, early/late diver etc)
Anything else you deem important (i.e. # of jumps this year etc)