chaoskitty

Tennessee Skydiving Center BOOGIE, Nov 8&9

Hey folks, we're gonna boogie in Tullahoma on the weekend of Nov 8&9. Thats the last weekend we will have the Westwind Beech this season.. so lets send it off in style, and make sure we let Jim and Chris know how much we've enjoyed the Beech.

Party Saturday night.. of course!

Allright yall heard that. I dont wanna hear the Bitchin when you guys dont come out and we have to go back to the trusty little Cessna. So I know Ive had two broken arms this year but thats still no excuse..Yea, you heard it right---Fu---- suck it up and drive on. Get out Play a little give Jim a Thanks...we want him back next year toooo...B|
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

Hey you, that be right..ha..ha. Im back in the air Baby..and man it feels good so lets have some fun together with our family in the air...;) I wanted to jump night jumps the other day but not gonna get ahead of myself too fast heh..heh....Luv Yall...see ya soon..Dougie Fresh..B|
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

Doug, can we do something about that avatar? I'll bring my camera next weekend... you're way hotter than Beavis. ;)

So who's coming to the boogie. I'm making "crack margaritas" so I need ta know..
(theres not really crack in my margaritas... but they WILL kick your ass!.. and you WILL like it! )

Yea, U bet..huh..hum..I,ll call some locals and try to get em out..heh..heh by the way you be cool I like U...;)...Man, I hope weather co-operates stayed in all this week weather bad...[:/] see ya soon DougieFresh..By the way You think I could Lick your Lollipop...:D

Man, I hope weather co-operates stayed in all this week weather bad...[:/]

Whaaa? It was gorgeous all week up until today. Today sucked.

see ya soon DougieFresh..By the way You think I could Lick your Lollipop...:D

Now I see why they call you Dougie Fresh! Be-have!
haha! :ph34r:

Seriously.. call your party peoples and get them out to the DZ.

I just got it on good word that the Westwind will be here through the weekend of Nov 22!!!

So now the plan is TWO weekend long blowout boogie (Nov 15-16 and 22-23).. party in the hangar.. raffle tix for discounted gear.. Beer.. free stuff.. Beer.. band/dj.. crack margaritas.. and more stuff we're still working on.

Y'all start spreading the word... more details to come!