ssmi

Halloween in San Marcos

Don't forget Skydive San Marcos fifth Annual Halloween Jump fest and Costume Party. $16.00 jumps all weekend Fri, Sat & Sun with $12.00 jumps before 9:30 am Sat and Sun. live music by Austins own "Dirty Sally" Costume contest Sat. night with $1000.00 (jump credit) up for grabs along with free beer as usual a roast pig and Phil's world famous hot wings, be there or be square. And don't forget Our new Super Otter will be here for the weekend of November 15th and we have some great events planed over the next year so lets get started now.

I recieved this email from Robert Smith (gravity rats). Here are his details of what he is organizing for us.

Heads up Freaks

On Saturday, November 1, the Rats are putting together some structured freefly practice dives at SSMI. On Sunday, November 2, ace freefall photographer Mark "cRAZY gERMAn" Lehrner will be taking pictures of the dives. To check out Mark's work see here.

The plan is to practice the Max Cohn dive a couple of times Saturday and photograph it on Sunday. I'm trying to put together three groups (with four slots per group). The dives will include at least two sitflyers and two sit/head flyers performing a slot specific campfire throughout the dive.

The dive, if performed correctly, is harder than you think.

There will also be a invitational "big way" headdown dive. See Shannon.

The groups will be predetermined and the dives will be premanifested. If you're interested, you can sign up at the DZ or email [email protected].

Those of you with tons of experience - come spread the love.

slots are limited

BTW, there are still two more groups slots available so get four people together and come on out.

i wish i could go to the halloween party :( i just moved here from lebanon!! and i live in san antonio i dont have a car yet to drive there!!
i did my first jump this past sunday it was great i wish i can get my tandom instructor Christian Perez e-mail address so i can send him some of the pictures!! i would really appreciate that!!
hope you guys enjoy the weekend and the party
wish i will be there
Joyce Khalaf
happiness is not something you have in your hands, it is something you carry in your heart!! :)

I would like to go but I am still very new, so I don't know if I should. I will most likely wait until I have about 100 jumps or so to attend a boogie.

With 20 jumps, your a virtual veteran compared to me! Don't let it stop you from having a HELLacious good time! Halloween comes but once a year.

And as far as Chad's warning, well...

Littlestranger:D

Good Shin Dig Brother!
WILD STUFF!!!!
Good Brew selection....
Good People....
Good Band.......
Good Naked people........
Good Food.....
Good Naked people.....
Good costumes....
Good naked people....

Did I mention the Naked people were cool?

How about another Freefly Organization weekend for Thanksgiving weekend?
I promise I will be there.
Will proabably be my last jumping weekend before the big move.
So, ...i would like to have a last HOO-WAAA with my homies before I split.
Think about it...I'll help in any way i can.
Lets make it a FREEFLY BOOGIE?!?!?!
maybe???
possibly???
FREAKY FRIDAY needs to be dug up and dusted off.

Remember Freaky Friday????
We haven't seen Freaky friday in years!!!

YES!!!!
FREAKY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!