skyminxx

CSS is 30: Labor day w/e Birthday Bash

30 years and still going strong! There will be 30 ways organized by the Carolina Quest on the 30th, Organizers on hand for all disciplines.

Also smaller load organising by former members of the Angry Beez and a bunch of goofy/ hoop/inflatable dives to rermember our freind James Willer.

Come on out and wish them a happy Birthday! If you are turning 30 this year you can get a deal: Show some ID (bet you don't hear that much) and get a stellar jump rate!

http://www.carolinaskysports.com

Hope to see you all there:
Big eyes n grinz.
Pj.

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

I was looking for an excuse to check out CSS in the near future. You think this would be a good time for a someone with ~40ish jumps (depending on when it is I'll definitely have more:P) to come out? I'm looking foward to eventually meeting everyone at CSS regardless. Blue skies! :)

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

I think that this would be a great event for someone to check out, regardless of jump #s. The labor day boogie is always fun and this is a special event for the dropzone.

My advice would be to come to the boogie as early as you can to familiarise yourself with the dropzone before it gets too busy. Its much easier to get used to a new place when there are less canopies in teh sky around you.

I only had 37 jumps when i went to my first boogie, which was a pretty busy event. (the Easter Boogie 2001) It helped me a lot to get on the plane with people that I knew and trusted and to become comfortable with the landing area while it was quiet.

There are always people to jump with at the dropzone in the week, if you are thinking of coming to CSS. Talk to one of the coaches or JMs when you get there. (Sara and Julian Morgan are very helpful, as are the rest of the JM's)

Ill be there training with my team too, you can pm me if youd like: At least you will kinda know someone when you get there:)

Blue skies n big grinz
Portia

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Bumping this up since its this weekend. Lots of good stuff going on at Carolina Sky Sports this weekend. Big cookouts on Saturday and sunday, the anniversary celebration (lots of interesting history at this dz!) and the usual boogie organizing (RW, FF, & CRW) and jumpships (Casas & otters).

Blue skies,
Lynn