KawiZX900

Rob Harris Boogie: Skydive Arizona Spring 2004

take a look at the front page here on dropzone.com the complete article is there. Canopy swooping, freeflying, skysurfing, music, competitons, boogie, raffles, fun. be there.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Very nice. Looks like fun. I never knew Rob, but one of my friends was a good friend of his, and has nothing but good things to say about him.

Here's the link to the boogie website:

[/url]http://www.mercurygrafix.com/robharris/index.html[url]
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

What an awesome idea! This is one event I will not miss. I remember watching the first MTV special Rob and Joe did while I was going through AFF and I knew that even though I was scared shitless at the time, there was something magical up there once you got past the fear. He always looked like he was having so much fun!

2nd place award prototypes... What do you think? they'll have more color in the glass and the image of Rob will be cleaned up before we make them.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

2nd-place.jpg

2nd-place-award-prototype.jpg

2nd-place2.jpg

Diego Roots have given me permission to promote their band, and use this live performance for free download... We're going to have them play Friday & Sunday nights of the boogie, follow this link to my Idisk and download the songs... They JAM!!!

[url "http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default?user=onthapond1&templatefn=FileSharing2.html&xmlfn=TKDocument.2.xml&sitefn=RootSite.xml&aff=consumer&cty=US&lang=en"]Diego Roots live at MoonDoogies[.url]

Download this music! It's FREE and LEGAL, the band and manager have given me permission to do this to promote the event. You won't regret the download!