usmcdannyboy

Thailand or bust

Ok my school got canceled and instead i am going to find myself in Thailand. So.... i want to know where are the dropzones there and all that stuff...i will be in pattaya beach which is mid to north Thailand and i want to jump even though i will not be allowed to....:S sshhhh dont tell anyone...so please help a brudda out and tell me where they are..if you want to join me, a plane ticket is about $1,000 and another $1,000 you can live like a king for 2 weeks:ph34r:
I am the light my son...What you seek is fire

Dude you just missed the biggest Boggie in Asia C-130's, etc.
I lived and jumped there for a while, [email]but as far as I know 99% of the jumping is done through military channels.
You may e-mail a friend of mine in Thailand who is connected to the jumping activities there.
check out his website too. Thaitourism.com his address is [email protected], tell him cello gave you the heads up.

LIFE IS LIKE A CIGARETTE, YOU CAN SIT THERE AND WATCH IT BURN AWAY OR YOU CAN SMOKE THAT BITCH TO THE FILTER

hey thanks

well like i said im probably not allowed to jump over there but i wont ask and i wont tell. max says thailand was great..plenty of women..but i already knew that...ive been there once already but i was just getting over an injury so i didnt even bother to look...for jumps that is:)

I am the light my son...What you seek is fire

USMCDannyboy! Hey - it's the uncurrent chick from Saturday. Nice landing. I had to bail before you got back from the field. Now I understand the chute. Still not happy about 20mph gusts tho!

From what I hear of jumping in Thailand - you'll most definitely want to wear a rig on their planes... also they are tightly controlled by the government, so jumping chances might be slim. I would highly recommend getting your SCUBA there if you're grounded. It's real cheap.

blue skies!

Is a chicken omelette redundant?