pa2themd

Main out on 100th jump exit

It was my 100th jump this weekend, a friend and I who were doing a nekkid two way together decided to exit the load last. I had my pin checked on the ground and a friend checked it before she exited.

Being shy about exiting nekkid, I slid down the bench *this is when I think the pin came out* Long Pete the pilot looked back the bag still looked closed but as we counted the exit, the bag feel into the Porter. There was no way of the pilot warning us as we had our backs to him and would never have heard him shout. The bag falling onto the floor and our exit was almost simultanious.

Thankfully the main cleared the pilot chute and opened uneventfully away from the aircraft and my two way partner.

The worst part of the ordeal was being under a fully inflated canopy at 11 000ft nekkid>:(. It was a cold ride down and the closure loop which was alittle loose has been shortened.

I was lucky!! I will always ensure that I don't move around in the plane unnecessarily and will check the pin just before exit!

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

me too!!

The container is a vulcan! I slid against the bench with the rig pressed against it while trying to get to the door! That must have dislogged the pin!

The worst part of the ordeal was being under a fully inflated canopy at 11 000ft nekkid>:(. It was a cold ride down.

For the record, if you weren't okay, I wouldn't be saying this....but I must admit, I laughed by balls off at the thought of this:D, sorry :)

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Do you know if your closing pin was pointed down or up through the loop?

I must admit I am not sure? I will check with the friend who checked my pin before she exited.

The worst part of the ordeal was being under a fully inflated canopy at 11 000ft nekkid>:(. It was a cold ride down.

For the record, if you weren't okay, I wouldn't be saying this....but I must admit, I laughed by balls off at the thought of this:D, sorry :)

-Kramer

No worries, I would have done the same thing if I was you!:)

I concur

And so do I...............:P

So.....next time..........do it properly;)

ok boyz, next time 5 way naked jump, Karl, Dave, FISH, Ian and me!:P