MissMae

USPA licenses

Ok, I know there have been changes in the USPA licenses as far as how many jumps per license, but I can't find anywhere on USPA's website how long you can go between jumps for certain licenses. Mostly looking for A licenses, but if you know the B, C, and D that is good for me to know too!!! :P Looking for a friend of mine who has her A, but is freaking out because she will be at 30+ days between her last jump, my boyfriend says 60 and I can't remember????

Thanks to all those who know and post the answer.

take the time to appreciate the people around you.

USPA 5.2D3
A License
USPA A-license holders who have not made a freefall skydive within--
1. 60 days: should make at least one jump under the supervision of a currently rated USPA instructional rating holder until demonstrating altitude awareness, freefall control on all axes, tracking, and canopy skills sufficient for safely jumping in groups
2. 90 days: should make at least one jump beginning in Category D with a USPA AFF Instructor or in Category B with a USPA IAD Static-Line, or Tandem Instructor before proceeding to unsupervised freefall
B License
USPA B-license holders who have not made a freefall skydive within the preceding 90 days should make at least one jump under the supervision of a USPA instructional rating holder until demonstrating the ability to safely exercise the privileges of that license.
C and D License
USPA D-license holders who have not made a freefall skydive within the preceding six months should make at least one jump under the supervision of a USPA instructional rating holder until demonstrating the ability to safely exercise the privileges of that license.

http://www.uspa.org/publications/SIM/2004SIM/section5.htm#52

A License
USPA A-license holders who have not made a freefall skydive within--
1. 60 days: should make at least one jump under the supervision of a currently rated USPA instructional rating holder until demonstrating altitude awareness, freefall control on all axes, tracking, and canopy skills sufficient for safely jumping in groups
2. 90 days: should make at least one jump beginning in Category D with a USPA AFF Instructor or in Category B with a USPA IAD Static-Line, or Tandem Instructor before proceeding to unsupervised freefall
B License
USPA B-license holders who have not made a freefall skydive within the preceding 90 days should make at least one jump under the supervision of a USPA instructional rating holder until demonstrating the ability to safely exercise the privileges of that license.
C and D License
USPA D-license holders who have not made a freefall skydive within the preceding six months should make at least one jump under the supervision of a USPA instructional rating holder until demonstrating the ability to safely exercise the privileges of that license.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt