larry

skydiving on discovery wings right now (10pm est)

"on the edge": "world cup of skydiving" The top skydivers compete in three events.

If you have this channel it's great...
“Now click your heels together 3 times so you can return to Kansas to live in poverty with your teetotaling, dirt farming aunt and uncle!” paraphrased Prof. Farnsworth

On commercial break right now..I'm loving this! I'm a newbie and trying to get my SO to understand why I love this so much..he watched a little and said "I hate it..it's so dangerous" and then went to the basement to watch football.. I thought I had him for a minute there...
back to the show..:)

I must have seen that about 3 times now but still love watching it. It's kind of hard to watch though, because I felt like I was making some real progress in RW skills, now feel like a kid who just took off his training wheels and thinks he is the king of the world till he sees a bmx competition.
“Now click your heels together 3 times so you can return to Kansas to live in poverty with your teetotaling, dirt farming aunt and uncle!” paraphrased Prof. Farnsworth

I thought I had him for a minute there...
:)

It stinks how even the people closest to you eventually get tired of hearing about the sport... Damn Wuffo's!:P

Awesome! Makes we want to go jump NOW! Tomorrow cant get here quick enough! Whoo Hoo! The SO is trying to "fill the day" with stuff for me to do b/c he knows what I "want" to do..he can get a freakin' cab to the airport...If the weather is good..I'm jumpin'!:)

"I hate it..it's so dangerous" and then went to the basement to watch football..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Remind him about the tendon in my left knee that I tore 22 years ago while playing football. That knee still hurts, while all my skydiving injuries have healed into insignifigance.