Nightingale

Parachutist Magazine

IIRC, there was a lag time for getting the mag. If you need to see one, maybe when I get down there I can bring you the issue. I suspect you'll get the December one, though.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I've been a member for several years, and haven't received my Nov. issue yet, either. Sometimes, there's a lag, and depending on where you live, it can take a while to receive it.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I get my Parachutist early. For example, November issue came the last week of October. Here it is Nov. 3rd, and I've already finish reading it.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I read it while I was waiting around at the DZ on sunday hoping for a cloud hole big enough to jump through. Never did get to jump, but I finished the magazine cover to cover. I just liked one of the photos and wanted my own copy. If the magazine doesn't show up by Nov. 15th, I'm gonna call them and bug them about it. Their website says they don't consider the mag late til after Nov. 15th.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I get my Parachutist early. For example, November issue came the last week of October. Here it is Nov. 3rd, and I've already finish reading it.

Didn't take me that long.:P But I liked the cover photo.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I think the determination of whether you get the magazine for your first 'month' of membership is based on if your applicatoins is processed before or after they process the monthly mailing list for the people who print parachutist for them. If your a member before that list goes out im sure you will get one, if the list went out before you were a member, then you wont get one till next month.

I did not get my parachutist for the first month of membership because it processed late in the month, I did however get the next months.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

It takes me longer cause I actually have a job where I'm in the classroom working. Unlike other teachers I know, who spend their time in their office with the door closed so students don't bug them ;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

It takes me longer cause I actually have a job where I'm in the classroom working. Unlike other teachers I know, who spend their time in their office with the door closed so students don't bug them ;)

You hadn't finished it before you got to school?:o

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You hadn't finished it before you got to school?:o

Hey, I are a fast reader :$ And I are a good teacher:P