SkydiveNFlorida

YAY! I'll be making my 100th jump soon! Who wants to join me?

ill come jump with u...ill even wear my camera too...but where is skydive southbeach?? ill be in lake whales for the collegiate nationals championships to the first...cant be putting too many new miles on my new truck! you should come up to deland!

and if for some reason i dont get to see ur jump, next time u come to deland introduce urself to me, ill have a pie for u!

ps: my 200th is comming up in 8 jumps...we could always do it together! lol

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

haha. I'll get it off asap. But, i'd still appreciate not being pied. I don't want to be all messy:P

Yeah, that is just my luck... head for the lake then have a west wind enough to keep me there, lol!

Missy, i'm so glad you'll be coming out. You'll learn to ff soon then we can do lotsa jumps together:D Pahokee is cool, I really like it there. Gear isn't any worse than Sebastian I don't believe, so I wouldn't worry. and, the rental rates are cheaper if you jump more than 2 times in a day.

Angela.

ill come jump with u...ill even wear my camera too...but where is skydive southbeach?? ill be in lake whales for the collegiate nationals championships to the first...cant be putting too many new miles on my new truck! you should come up to deland!

and if for some reason i dont get to see ur jump, next time u come to deland introduce urself to me, ill have a pie for u!

ps: my 200th is comming up in 8 jumps...we could always do it together! lol

I'll get up to Deland sometime in the nearish future. Maybe in February or March. I have to make 20 jumps this month to make my 100th jump on the 3rd, so i'll be staying in Pahokee. Then, next month, the PM Boogie in z-hills at the end of Jan.

Skydive Sobe is probably about 100 miles from Lake Wales. I think Stacy could probably give you directions. If you wanna make your 200th the same day, cool!:D But, then, you'd have to cut back on jumps this month cuz I won't get to my 100th 'til the 3rd. Hope to see you there! You can always call skydive sobe for info & directions, the website is www.skydivesouthbeach.com

:D
Angela

Anyone know pie rules?

The rules are -- people can and will pie you for pretty much any reason they want. And it may not be pie -- one guy here got hit with vegetable oil, cottage cheese, corn starch and down feathers. And that wasn't even for a skydive!

I always thought pies were reserved for jumps ending in 3 zeros, but around here it's 2 zeros, or just "when we're in the mood."

Congrats on your upcoming 100th. Rock on, girl!

Make it on Friday (the 2nd) and I'll be there...even have a camera;)

JC's doing my repack that day - once he's done, I'll join in the fun!B|

If you can't do it Friday, I understand...but I'll see ya at the PM Boogie in Z-hills in January for sure!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

you realize, now, that the board knows you haven't been pied, that they will pie you when they see you, because you are owed a pieing.:P

Well, I jump at a small dz... plus, I think after I make another jump, i'm in the clear. B| So, i'll tell everyone at the dz that I did my 100th,... after I do my 101 on Saturday. Yep, that's the plan:)

Angela.

Well, I jump at a small dz... plus, I think after I make another jump, i'm in the clear. B| So, i'll tell everyone at the dz that I did my 100th,... after I do my 101 on Saturday. Yep, that's the plan:)

ahh yes... that'll work.. said dz being just down the road from me with a publix that sells mucho whipped cream enroute.. uh huh.. mmhmm.. yep good plan.. ooo looky.. jc's card complete with email addy :P

Who said Kiwis can't fly?