peacefuljeffrey

Curious about identity of woman in incident report

Don't worry, this is not a morbid thing.
I was telling a whuffo I know about the woman who was in last month's Parachutist, the one whose head was struck by the Beech's tail and whose Cypres saved her life.

It sounds goofy but I found the story heartwarming. I was curious if she's someone maybe known around here or something. I just wanted to also congratulate her because her decision to have herself equipped with lifesaving equipment, well, saved her life. What better endorsement could there possibly be for Cypres?? This woman must look at people who jump without AAD as though they're walking around juggling bottles of nitroglycerine.

I don't know her, but I find myself glad she's still around. I imagine sometimes what it must have felt like to wake up in the tree, not remember having deployed at all, and think, "OMG I'm alive and I know EXACTLY why I am."

Has she jumped since that day?

---Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I am so glad I am buying a cypres this month. I should have it installed by March. That is scary shit! I have been telling myself for a while that I couldn't afford it, or I needed this and that first... but, really, the more I think about, the more unreasonable that sounds.

Glad she's ok. yay cypres!
Angela.

I am so glad I am buying a cypres this month. I should have it installed by March. That is scary shit! I have been telling myself for a while that I couldn't afford it, or I needed this and that first... but, really, the more I think about, the more unreasonable that sounds.

Glad she's ok. yay cypres!
Angela.

I am gonna be very glad when you have one, Angela. Wanna keep you around for a good long while. You're good people.

BTW does Rory have a Cypres?

---Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"