Tink1717

Relative Workshops' web site

Is it just my server. or is anyone else getting an error page when they try to go to RW's site?
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

For whatever reason the root servers are pointing DNS queries for the relativeworkshop.com domain to ns9 and ns10.worldnic.com instead of the nameservers that are listed for the domain in the WHOIS database (a, b, and c.ns.interland.net). The worldnic.com servers are responding with an IP of 216.168.224.63, which forwards you to network solution's "in construction" page. The nameservers listed in the WHOIS database are still responding to queries with the correct IP (64.227.184.114) for the domain though.

Maybe someone is in the process of changing nameservers around or switching register services. *shrug*

Anyway, this is prolly way more info than you wanted, but maybe it will be useful to someone. :)64.227.184.114 instead of its name. The images don't load properly using the IP, but at least you can get to any info ya might need.

-syn
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty
nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Right, WAY more info than I can understand. But usefull with the IP numbers.

Thanks
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717