moeinthesky

Skydiving in British Columbia

Try the Kamloops Parachute Club or Okanagan Skydiving Adventures in Vernon.
Sorry, but I have not jumped at either DZ.
I will be in Kamloops in late March for a Rigger A Course and the Kamloops May Meet (Victoria Day weekend) traditionally starts the BC skydiving season. Pitt Meadows usually sends their King Air to the May Meet and Kapowsin usually sends a Caravan or Super Otter. Some years they also charter a helicopter for the May Meet.

Here is the one that is the closest to Kelowna BC. OKANAGAN SKYDIVE ADVENTURESWhich is in Vernon BC. It is small DZ That has great area for jumping. It has a C-182 that is in real good shape. Real bonus is that the jumpers around there are friendly and will open thier hearts and homes for visiter (ie Peolple that were there to fight the fires in aug-sept 2003) I was one of them . What is real great about it is that it is about 20-25 min drive to get there. I hope this helps you out. After that I think the nearest one is in Kamloops which is about 60 + drive from Kelowna. Here is their e-mail [email protected]

There are 2 CSPA Drop Zones, one in Kamloops and one in Vernon. Both are wonderful drop zones, owned by great people with awesome staff, and instructors. I go to the May Meet every year in Kamloops (35 years and running?), and have a blast. Vernon I personally have not jumped at, but know people who have, and the owner is a good friend of mine, that used to own a DZ in Edmonton where i started...You will love both! And both are in very beautiful settings as well....I believe both have 1 C-182 but I could be wrong on that...

Cheers,
Ned
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

I have some links for B.C. up at my website:
B.C. Links

Vernon B.C.- (Okanagan Skydive Adventures) has incredible scenery.

Aphid Air Designs (John Smith) has a gallery where you will find photography in freefall over the lake... He provides full service North-West location for parachuting, skydiving, BASE, & air-air video, photography and cinematography:
Aphid Air Designs

SMiles;)