aggie04

first aff jump today!!

So today I made my first aff jump(it was a cat C) and it was WONDERFUL!!! Not only did i do my first aff jump, i jumped a canopy I packed. Today was a great day. I was worried after my two working tandems that i wasn't as excited about skydiving anymore but now there is no doubt in my mind...i was meant to jump!! Anyways, just had to share the excitement with anyone and everyone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A life without a cause
is a life without an effect

congrats......mmmmmmmaaaaa...big hug...big kiss.......still hugging...he he he.... keep it up. you packed your own chut too? real nice. be safe ...and keep on having fun.

people see me as a challenge to their balance

Well I became a packer about a month ago and i have been packing for other people for the past two weeks so thats why I got to jump my own pack job. I didn't actually realize I would be jumping it when i was packing it. I thought about having someone re-pack it, just because it's definitely a little scary especially on the first jump but then again i have had over 20 successful openings so nothing to be worried about...right:S :P Congrats on finishing your aff course!! I wish I was that close to my license.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A life without a cause
is a life without an effect

Well, if you guys are still working on your SCR's, may I suggest you attend the skyfestboogie.com Last year, we graduated thirty-something SCR/SCS in one weekend. The boogie's primary focus is to assist all those with <200 jumps achieve the SCR awards, the USPA awards, get on some bigger formations, etc.

I "believe" AggieDave and Mark are coming to this year's event as will flyangel2 to help the ladies with their PinkPatch TeXXas dives.

Congrats and welcome to the sport!! (((hugs!!))))

My daughter Sarah will complete AFF soon and has several hundred pack jobs under her belt, many of which I've jumped myself. (She hasn't jumped one of her own yet, though - ! ) You should be very proud of yourself!

Easy Does It

I had the honor of being on all of aggie04's jumps so far. She rocks. She is doing well packing too. She fits in with the staff and adds to the good times at the DZ.

We are fortuneate to have her.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.