BillyVance

Detroit Sectional VFR Chart (SDET)?

Does anyone have a copy of the Detroit Sectional VFR Chart, # SDET, handy? If so, could you do me a favor and scan the area of Michigan that includes Detroit's DTW airport and Flint's Bishop Intl Airport, and send it to me? Also include a scale reference in case the file comes out in something other than normal scale.

I need to chart a demo jump in Flint... and I'm way down here in Alabama. This is a special deal... an all-deaf demo team fully PRO rated, jumping into the Michigan School for the Deaf's 150 year anniversary celebrations in October.

Any help on the map chart would be appreciated.

Thanks and blue skies
Billy Vance
D-18895
PRO 120
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks dude,

I had no luck with the FAA site. Of course they would only offer them for sale...

I'll check this one out...
Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks Pilotdave, for the tip. I'll come back here if that doesn't help me...

The first website, I downloaded the 46MB TIF file chart, only to find that I could only view it at 15% scale, which is kind of like looking at a tiny portion of it through a microscope, and printing it didn't help either. It gave me the entire map on a single 8.5 x 11 page, like I'm in space looking down from 100 miles up or something... :S

Thanks,
Billy

What the heck, I came back here anyway... :P Aeroplanner helped me enough to determine the distance and angle of the Demo LZ from the Flint airport. 3 miles @ 45 deg.

Thanks,
Billy