DOCsa

which is better windtunnel or jumping ?

The draw is done in the evening before the competition begins so that nobody is able to practice the jumps before the competition starts. If they were allowed in the tunnel, they could practice the jumps from the draw and have an unfair advantage.

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Thank you. I am beginning to really see how the disadvantages can mount up for the competitors with tunnel time.

I hope that maybe we can meet at Perris one day. I also hope that my reputation does not precede me... LOL... I'm the one that pulled high and created the new rule for the schools.... GO WEST!! and the same student that had to manuever around a large dust devil a few weeks ago. That said, I am learning SO much from everyone at the DZ. A good mix of tunnel time is the best way I have heard of to get ready for smoother RW jumps.