BIGUN

Competing in Accuracy

It's that time of year again where I begin thinking about skydiing goals for the next year.

I'm seriously considering competing in Accuracy and would like some advice on pursuing this goal. Thinking about the Jalbert 302 (265# otd)

Heard a rumor that Accuracy may no longer be offered at the Nationals - any truth in this?

Best accuracy meets around the country?

Exit altitude?

Never competed in this other than the occasional hit & chug. Additional advice?
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

you might want to email John Eiff at [email protected] - not only does he build an awesome accuracy canopy (The Classic) but he competes too and could probabaly answer your questions about the Nationals
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Accuracy is still around at the Nationals, although they usually have a separate landing area so as not to interfere with the other events, so it doesn't get much exposure.

The two accuracy canopies in use are the Parafoil, and the Eiff "Classic".

Check out this web site for more info and advice:

http://www.styleandaccuracy.com/

Spilt Slider
D-Ring Slider
D-ring Lip Slider

Differences and recommendations? I know the first one... not sure about the second two. Do you do seminars elsewhere than Raeford?
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Split slider for demo accuracy. D-ring for classics and Russian D-ring w/lip for those ever wonderful Parafoil openings.
Don't be discouraged, My foil (which I have gone head down with) opens slower than my stiletto.
I do seminars wherever there is a need for one.
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"