dan_iv

Completed AFF!

woo hoo! on saturday I finally got to jump my AFFL7 and passed! plus i got 2 solos in, boy that was fun. this was my 5th week in a row out at the DZ and I finally got to jump! we never got to full altitude on Saturday due to the cloud deck, but I got to jump from 10.5, 11, and 8 grand! Freefall from 8 grand goes way quick!

Awesome, thats good stuff, congrats. Looks like a good time to pass with spring on the way as well ;).
I'm doing the AFF this summer. I have to wait a little longer for the skies to clear in the UK :(.
Next time I jump I'll take some binoculars and see if I can spot a dude that looks like he's been drawn with a pencil on the horizon :D. Safe jumping.

woo hoo! on saturday I finally got to jump my AFFL7 and passed! plus i got 2 solos in, boy that was fun. this was my 5th week in a row out at the DZ and I finally got to jump! we never got to full altitude on Saturday due to the cloud deck, but I got to jump from 10.5, 11, and 8 grand! Freefall from 8 grand goes way quick!

Congrats man! I was out there on Sunday and saw your'e name up on the board. Weather sucked all day so we didn't get any loads up [:/]. Gonna be out next weekend?

Congratulations! :)
Now the next big milestone is getting your “A” license. Your dedication to being at the DZ on marginal weather days bodes well for your future in the sport. Getting an "A" license is as much as about dedication as anything. The one problem I see is that you didn’t come out drinking with us on Saturday night! ;)

Ron
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Thats awesome to hear mate!!!
Glad to hear you didn't do what I did on my final AFF stage!!

---- I did a cutaway which ended up costing me two cartons of beer and an ice cream (the reserve packer doesn't drink beer)!!! EXPENSIVE

"clinks"

If your going to live in FEAR, why live at all!!!!!

Thanks for the comments, as far as :D went we hung out afterwards and had a few and shared some stories it was a blast! I'm not sure if i'll be making it out there this weekend due to a number of frustrating other things i need to take care of.

that stinks that you had to cutaway on your final aff stage, that is pretty crazy and I bet it doesn't happen often...
:D:S