huka551

What a great day!

I got off work and went to the dz (3rd time in a week, each time getting fucked by the wheather), got right on a load and made a great jump! I did some back loops and worked on turns and fall rate, it was awsome...just wanted to share my excitment!

Muff Brother 3723

First and formost, enjoy your day did you? Well, we are sending you a present...RAIN RAIN
RAIN...just another great day here in NW Pennsylvania. 2 weekends of rain, 1 weekend of high winds, now this weekend, just a little combo of both, rain and 10 to 20 mph winds gusts to 25 for tomorrow...oh well....looks like maybe we might get to jump in June sometime...BTW..coming out to the CASA boogie in August. Lets Pray it doesn't EFFIN RAIN.
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

My day today rocked. I actually enjoyed skydiving for the first jumps in a while.:S I finally nailed two consecutive landings after having two great RW dives. The first was a four way with friends, and I got some great teaching out of it. The second was a two way with another low timer I met today. As for that, at least we had fun!:$ That's not bad for leaving the DZ by noon to celebrate my daughter's 3rd birthday.

No, no camping out for us. My wife parents own an apartment complex in the city, Sunnyside to be exact. So since my inlaws are in Europe, their summer home, we are staying at their (her, only child kinda place) home for the week. Driving back and forth, yeah its a trip but hey, no hotel, place to sleep, eat, play, party etc....and the inlaws aren't there so it won't be that bad. Just the damm parking is a pain in the ass and the birds shitting on my car etc...but hey its worth it...And rumor has it that Ankie Berry and her hubby from Sunrise Rigging (Wings) may be there as well. Although I have no conformation on that. We will just have to wait and see. But yes we will be there. So we may have a spot for someone to ride out from the city.
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344