Skylark

Beiseker

Does anyone know what happened at Beiseker recently? Something happened, possibly an incident, but the discussion is currently being censored by the moderators. Unless there is a very good reason for hushing this up, I think we ought to know.

"Into the dangerous world I leapt..." William Blake, Songs of Experience

From Sangiro in the Incident forum:
"I noticed you registered today only and this is your first post. Feel free to send me a PM and let me know who you are and I'll unlock this thread. "

Sangiro locked that thread because he wants to know who biavep is due to the suspicious nature of that post.

FYI, if there was an incident at Beiseker i'm sure someone would have posted about already. So i'm guessing that nothing major happened at that place.

Roddy,

Spare me the conspiracy theories. I'm not going to allow the Incidents forum (or this one for that matter) to turn into a fishing spot for journalists and other anonymous types. I can understand why with your background in "video activism" you may be tempted to think that's a good idea, but you're going to be disappointed a few more times.

If something actually happened at Beiseker then someone who knows what he/she is talking about is more than welcome to start a thread.
Safe swoops
Sangiro