Mirage63

Wow I never should have figured up the cost of a big way jump!

In the past I was taught to go along and get along. If someone goofed up a big way (other than myself) no big deal.

Never again........I have made a BIG BIG mistake.

Just figured up the cost for a big way event. Understand I have to fly to the event, rent a car, get a room.....

$83.20 a jump.

:P

well that does include pack jobs.............

what's that about $1.38 per second?

It doesn't matter that much to me, I'm old and have nothing better to spend my money on..........but if my WIFE ever finds out B|

Long live big ways!

Yep, but that is the cost for one person. If you figure what one person screwing up cost a group of 40, it comes to over $3200, using your numbers. :(

Ed

How 'bout the 100-ways that Perris just put up a few weekends ago? :o $8,320 a jump. :|

Remember your gloves!! >:(

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Fortson,

I figure my jumps on the same big ways only cost me $35/$40 each. But then I am a local jumper.

If you figure just the cost paid for the jumps it comes out to $2987 for each attempt and $59,740 for the 20 jumps.:P:)
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Well I was to scared to figure these jumps (Perris 100 ways) I stayed in Ca. for the camp and the 100 ways went to Mexico, go arrested.....

If you stop and think about it, most people a fairly understanding when someone has a bad jump.

Again, for the record I don't care.....once I knock out the silly stuff like eating and saving for my childrens education I had plenty of money to do the big ways:)

Nope, I never sit down and figure out the cost. All the fun far out weights it.

But, if you had not gotten in trouble in Mexico, you would have had extra money.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey man, if you include all the training jumps that Debi and I so generously donated, by "allowing" you to be the last one out of the King Air to practice your swoop, your cost would be more. Much more. You owe us bucko!
What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico?! NAAAH!

-------------------------------------------------
Lord please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.

LOL, i am a hunter, and one time i decided to figure out the cost of 1lb of deer meat. Won't ever do that again.:o:D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hee!
Hee!
Similar to fishing .....
There is a rousing political debate in British Columbia between sport fishermen (who cheerfully pay thousands of dollars per fish - and maybe catch 1% of the annual catch) and commercial fisherman (who can only charge a few dollars per fish).

Mexico

Well we were told NOT to take our rental car into Mexico, but being typical male drivers we miss the exit for the park and ride and besides "...it's only 12 miles"

One wrong turn and (no kidding) 12 cops later, the over all expense of the trip had gone up $135.00

but hey we still "won" he could have gotten a lot more by just asking.

As we pulled away it was interesting to watch the "boss hog" cop give the orginal cop who stop us $20.00 out of the $135, guess there is a pecking order in shaking down greengos (sp)

Later on that night we found out that the typical amount paid for our driving sin was $35, so I guess they felt good.

Btw we drove very slowly back to the boarder, parked the car and took a cab back. (for of all things $35)

:S

Had a great time for the next two days and spent less than $100 on hotel, food and beer.