Irishpub3

Made my first jump!!!

"Most people go through life wondering if they’ve made a difference. Marines don’t have that problem."

I like it!:)

Congrats and GREAT Pics!!B|

Wonder what your TM uses on his hair...it never MOVES!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hey everyone... Made my first jump finally... it was AWESOME!!!!! :D I'm going back as soon as I can!!

Congratulations. Nice pics.

Now on your next jump, relax, open your fists, and enjoy the feel of that air pressure on your palms. Practice by sticking your arm out your car window on the highway and feel how you can deflect the air with your hand.

P.S. Don't worry about what other drivers will think of this odd behavior!

Practice by sticking your arm out your car window on the highway and feel how you can deflect the air with your hand.

Nice advice. I'm always sticking both hands up in the air when driving down the highway in my convertible. (Steering with my knee of course). It's the closest I've managed to get to skydiving while on the ground. Probably a little more dangerous though.

-----
Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries. - Corita Kent

> I second!

> That's true! :D

Oh yea, and if you find youself staring blankly up at the sky alot now, it's OK, that's normal :P

Cheers

ROFL I was doing that the other day and some guy waved back...

I've often done same during the little stretch between the freeway exit and the airport. People must think I'm super friendly or something! But they always wave back! :D
~skysprite

"Most people go through life wondering if they’ve made a difference. Marines don’t have that problem."

I like it!:)

LMAO... I never noticed that! But you're right, his hair doesn't even move in the video!! I'll have to find out what he uses.... cause mine was ALL OVER the place =)

Oh yea, and if you find youself staring blankly up at the sky alot now, it's OK, that's normal :P

Cheers

I have caught myself doing that! LOL =) I can't wait to go up again :)
... and hands out the car window? cool idea =) Gonna get all sorts waving at me though....LOL :P