superman0710

I flew!!!! (or fell with style, if you will!)

For the past 3 months, i have repeated my level 4 jump a total of four times!! (once because of recurrency). I was so not confident in my arch, and caused myself a mental block. This constant repeating was so discouraging, i almost thought that the sport might not be for me. I finally passed my level 4, but i still wasn't confident in my arch. Fast forward to yesterday.

After spending a lot of time on the mushroom, talking to instructors, and learning to relax, my level 5 jump was SPECTACULAR. My instructor released me, and i didn't even notice! Then out of the corner of my eye i see him farther away than normal, and i think. "HOLY SHIT!! I'M DOING IT!!!" :D:D:D:D

My instructor was so pleased and confident in my arch that instead of sticking by my side for the rest of the jump, he flew in front of me to give me a big grin and thumbs up. I was ECSTATIC!! The rest of the jump went awesome as I find myself to have no problems with the second half of my jumps ( it was always just that arch holding me back)

This is just what i needed to get excited about this great sport again! WOOHOO!

Well done! Point is you kept at it. That is the attitude to have. You got what it takes - alot of people can't push through the way you did. That really counts for something.....