CarolinaBlue

Continental Airlines Skydiving Club

the MAX ship!! I've ridden on that - AWESOME ship!! :) SO cool to walk to the gate and see it waiting for you. Peter Max is a AMAZING artist!! I don't know WHY I'm using capitals and exclamation points so much!! Perhaps I've been drinking too much tonight. :D

you don't want that as a jumpship, you want

THIS as a jumpship!!

You took the words out of my mouth. I was thinking the same thing. God I would love to get my hands dirty on that baby there! From the looks of it those are GE's on it and if my sight is really good and my memory correct those are the 115 model. What a thing of beauty.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

the MAX ship!! I've ridden on that - AWESOME ship!! :) SO cool to walk to the gate and see it waiting for you. Peter Max is a AMAZING artist!!

I saw it when I was in Houston on Thanksgiving fixing one of our bird on a road trip and believe me it doesnt look as good up close as it does in that pic. It's amazing what skydrol will do to a paint job.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

That's hysterical. :) As a Elite Plat, I can't tell you how many times, on my way home to EWR, we fly right over my apartment, and I'm always looking around frantically for a green light. :)

During my last year in service, we had the option to catch a freeride with a C-130. Depending on the wind, it could pass directly over where i live. To bad that i only had a A license :(
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no

My wife use to fly that 777 quite a bit to Europe,
She says it was a real pain....all the comments from other 'jealous' pilots!

Like "What did ya hit...a PAINT STORE?"

and...."so turbulent even the PLANE threw up!"

and..."was that really cheaper than 'collision avoidance' lights?"

:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~