Richards

Will my A COP ever expire

I have my A liscence and was about to get my B liscence ( passed the test but my medical had expired and I was too lazy to do anything about it and procrastinated for too long so I couldn't get the B). Unfortunately due to circumstances I had to take a hiatus from the sport 3 years ago. I am planning to start jumping again this year however I am uncertain of my status. I think that your COP's are non-expirable but I am not sure. I realize that I will of course need to renew my CSPA and have a safety check on my gear which has been in the closet for 3 years but does anyone know if I will be sent back to student status or if they will still recognize my A? Please let me know.

Cheers,

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

As some one who took a 16 year break from the sport let me assure you that your A CoP does not expire. You will of course have to renew your CSPA membership and you need to be safe so once you have your CSPA renewed arrange to meet with your local DZO and plan your return to the sport around getting currrent.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy